Malaysiakini, Isu DUN Perak – Akuan Sumpah yang disumpah February 6, 2009Posted by nikmj in malaysiakini, National, New Strait Times, news.
Tags: bn, nizar, Palace, pas, Perak, RAJA nAZRIN, Sultan Azlan, umno
NST Today reports that,
IPOH: All 31 assemblymen forming a majority for the Barisan Nasional in Perak were interviewed individually by Sultan Azlan Shah and Raja Muda Raja Dr Nazrin Shah yesterday.
“The letters of undertaking were signed individually and submitted to the palace on Wednesday night,” another source said.
“Obviously, the sultan is not taking any chances despite the apparently solid front. This will also be fair as the previous Pakatan Rakyat administration was also required to do the same.”
Sources said it was a brief audience for 27 BN assemblymen but a longer one for the three independent assemblymen and Bota assemblyman Datuk Nasarudin Hashim, who is back with Umno. ….
It is learnt that both an oral and written undertaking of support for the new state government and menteri besar was provided by the three assemblymen.
kah kah kah…. what kind of letter you are talking about? Is that the same letter that those two munkees were signed 11 months ago?
If that is the same letter, then forget about it, because according to chedet.cc, it s illegal by law. Those two munkees had already proven that by crossing over to BN and the palace just make dont know about it. Instead they just simply welcome them as part of the BN to give a3 majority to BN over PR.
By right if that letter is legal, then all the crossing over munkees must be brought to court and a snap polls must be done at their constituenties.